Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Not happy

It's raining. Again. Just arrived at uni and look like a drenched poodle. I might have to get an umbrella after all, even though I find it a bit daggy to walk around with this thing over your head and navigate on the sidewalks that are far too narrow for more than one umbrella in the air. But I guess with an umbrella you at least have a weapon to defend yourself with. I'll think about it... No, too daggy, isn't it? Well, the easiest solution for the problem would be if it just DIDN'T rain! Mmh.

Had three coffees this morning, so don't mind me! So long.

2 comments:

enricolores said...

o common, stop crying, the sun is shining and the cotton is high. visit melburning.blogspot.com

fiel.kuhla said...

hallo suesse,
ich hoffe, es hat mittlerweile aufgehoert zu regnen, ich schicke dir sonnige gruesse aus berlin und wenn du willst, dann haekel ich dir einen regenschirm ;-)
kuss