Saturday, February 12, 2005

Miracles still happen after all

You wouldn't believe it but I actually have a staff card now AND a computer log-in AND I can even get books from the library now!!! Lots of books! But only next week sometime. It's Friday after all and Flo, Erik, Laura and I are going to drive down the bay tomorrow and maybe go skinnydipping and sunbaking and surferwatching. And Sunday we'll go to the last day of the St.Kilda Festival, and Monday it's supposed to be really hot, so we'll go down to a beach again. And because we can we'll do the same on Tuesday, so maybe on Wednesday I might start doing some work (if I feel like it...)

There you go. I'm homeless and clueless and still a bit tipsy from last night (I got absolutely drunk with my old housemate last night. oooooh, how I missed him! He rocks!!!) AND I'm wearing a NO WAR sticker on my white shirt because I don't know how to drink a mangolassi properly. Did you know that it leaves really nice looking marks on white shirts that look like baby vomit? So now people at least have a reason to look at my chest. No war, I say!

Well, things can only get better from now on, I decided. Thanx, Erik and Flo, you karaoke queens! For listening to my whinging and for being sooo crazy. Love ya! Inga

PS: Who the heck is OMA??? Can't be my oma unless she has risen from the dead... ooohhhoooh

1 comment:

fiel.kuhla said...

sweetheart,
it's me, the forgetful friend from home, who didn't even wake up in time to come to your coffee klatsch and say goodbye to you in person.
kisses to you
deine alte oma