Thursday, April 07, 2005

Guess what...

around this time next week I'll have my very own digital camera!!! Well, hopefully! There are soooo many impressions that I haven't been able to document, I'm just going to have to catch up on the last couple of months and let you peep into my Melbourne life, after censoring, that is!

Sitting at the Centre with Anja next to me typing away. Should I feel pressured? Intimidated? Annoyed? No, hang on, motivated! Yes, that's it. Well, I came here today to start working on my future, which means: lots of online research, application deadlines, CV update, arse-kicking cover letters, and last but not least, I will have to find a friendly soul back home who can be bothered doing some printing out, copying and posting for me... (Anyone interested in instant karma???)

Rock on!

1 comment:

animaldelmar said...

inga, i am interested in your future. i have actually decided that i will function as a private agent to all my friends who, nurtured by my affection, will grow into world-famous celebrities, doctors, journalists and will thenthenthen, when standing on the podium, after having expressed their gratefulness (?) to god, will remember me and turn back saying "now that's a lady that's always been good to me, i will give her a job as...".

my printer is currently in the ass but i am sure, i could handle at least part of your heap of applications. tell me how i can be of help. riesenkuss, die rieke