Friday, June 03, 2005

Ten things...

I am grateful for . Today. Here in Melbourne. Let's see:
1. I can go down to the beach any time I want. Sit in silence (or not) and watch and listen to the waves breaking.
2. There's a lot of people around me who struggle with the same monstrous task of writing an M.A., or worse: a PhD...
3. Every day I'm learning more about myself. (Doesn't mean I exercise that knowledge... always takes me a while)
4. I feel intensely every day. Guess that means I'm alive. Also means I get distracted easily. Have to work on that.
5. My mom loves me.
6. I love my mom too!
7. There's always a tomorrow. And more coffee!
8. There are some people who will always be there.
9. Better than sleeping pills are arms to comfort you when you're head is buzzing and you can't see the end of the tunnel anymore.
10. I can still go for runs and actually enjoy it. I'm not such a lazy bum after all...

Gee, thinking positive is not that easy. Good exercise though.

"It's all about love" (The Book of Miracles)

1 comment:

animaldelmar said...

Ten things why Inga is the greatest:
1. She lives in a town where there is a beach.
2. She can be silent or not.
3. She makes the best coffee in the world and then says "ach, stimmt ja, du trinkst den ja gar nicht so stark", wenn man sich noch Milch aus dem roten Kühlschrank holt.
4. She's got the most beautiful curls.
5. She loves her mom.
6. Her mom loves her!
7. Her friends lover her even more than her mom!!
8. She's confused and lovable and sensitive and reflective and loves to be in love.
9. She's got the knackigste Hintern in all Germany
10. When she laughs, the world will laugh her because her laugh is like a hen's chuckle, never-ending and beautiful.