Wednesday, March 09, 2005

All set up at last, yey!

I not only have a place to stay now, I also have a bed! A queen-size futon! Didn't want to get up this morning because it felt sooooo good just to lie there and finally feel settled. The thesis is also coming along nicely... well, that's a bit of an exaggeration since I haven't even started writing yet BUT at least I figured out a structure and I know fairly well which films I want to discuss. Even Prof. Schuelting liked it. She only objected a little to the size of my plan, which means I will have to cut down the number of chapters and films. Fair enough.

But I should really run now. Meeting Flo for lunch. I had to cancel on him yesterday (the bed-hunting took all day) and so he had to give away my mango lassi that he had gotten especially for me because he knows how much I like them. Isn't he sweet!

Well then, cheerio everyone, especially to those back home! Don't you worry, the sun will come out again eventually... chuckle...

1 comment:

fiel.kuhla said...

sweetheart,
how great you have a bed AND a thesis!!! say hello to everyone and enjoy your queensize futon...
kisses
oma